Phoenix Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire, Water, Soot, and Smoke Damage
Fire causes enough damage to your property and personal possessions on its own, but it is compounded by damage from soot, smoke, and water. The damage from a house fire often occurs while families are away on vacation, or not at home, though many home fire causes result from human activity, like a dryer fire.
Smoke and soot penetrate property and building materials that are untouched by flames. These pollutants, along with smoke odor removal, make specialized fire damage restoration a necessity.
If water was used, flooding and other water damage will have also occurred. Attention to safety, structural integrity, protection of the property and your personal items, and health hazards such as Cat 3 water require an emergency response.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
Arizona Total Home Restoration provides the following Fire Restoration services:
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Onsite assessment, testing services, and a detailed estimate.
- Board-up, roof tarp, and interior containment
- Pack-out, storage, and content cleaning of your personal items
- Demolition and debris removal
- Water extraction and professional dry-out (if water damage is present)
- Determine what can be salvaged after a house fire
- Cleanup to include smoke odor removal, antimicrobial cleaning, and air purification
- Duct cleaning
- Reconstruction coordination
We work closely with your insurance company to help coordinate your claim and mitigate damages.Get a Free Consultation
What Should I Do After a House Fire?
Follow these steps to be safe and to protect yourself and your property:
- Do not stay in the area while the smell of smoke is present. Smoke particles can stay in the air for days after a fire and need to be filtered by mask or HEPA filters.
- Do not attempt to clean items with soot on them. Soot will smear on walls and grind into fabrics if not properly treated. This sometimes causes more damage than the original fire.
- Clean metal surfaces (door knobs, cabinet handles, stainless steel appliances, etc.) as soon as possible to prevent the acids in soot from pitting them.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
When professional emergency remediation has been completed, further fire damage restoration services are necessary very quickly to return air filtration and air exhaustion/ventilation to a safe, odor-free state.
Contact ATH Restoration for a free onsite assessment, consultation, and action plan to help you recover as quickly as possible from fire damage in your home.
I would recommend this company. Nathan was great and was on time and did what he said he would do. I needed to trust someone and I am glad I trusted ATH. I would use them again. 5 Stars.
Beverly K - Phoenix, AZ
Get a Free Consultation
Related: Kitchen Fire Safety | 6 Ways to Prevent Electrical Fires | Best Smoke Alarm