Water Damage To Your Apache Junction Home? Take Action.
First, ensure the safety of your family by addressing or avoiding hidden threats.
- The longer flood or wastewater sits unchecked, the more contaminated and dangerous it becomes.
- In these conditions, mold grows within 24 to 48 hours, a hazard to both your health and your property.
- You may be exposed to electric shock, poor ventilation, and loss of structural integrity.
Second, get professional guidance.
We offer emergency services for critical situations but will respond quickly for all water damage events. Your goal is to stop further destruction of your property and belongings, and restore the aesthetics and livability of your home as soon as possible.
Apache Junction Kitchen Plumbing Leak
We provided Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Reconstruction, and Remodeling.
These guys were fantastic!! It was a pleasure dealing with Nathan and Jason. My condo flooded and Nathan and his team were at my house in no time to start the clean up process. Jason and his team had my place looking like new again; as soon as everything was squared away with the insurance company. I would highly recommend these guys!
Apache Junction Water Damage FAQs
How can I protect my home from monsoons and storm damage?
1) The City of Apache Junction provides its residents with free sandbags at three locations in the event of heavy rains or potential flooding (bring your own shovel). You can also stop by any Pinal County Public Works maintenance yard to get up to 25 free sandbags. Many local hardware stores carry sandbags, too.
- Fire Station 261, 1135 W. Superstition Blvd., Apache Junction
- Fire Station 262, 3955 E. Superstition Blvd., Apache Junction
- Fire Station 264, 7557 E. U.S. Highway 60, Gold Canyon
Apache Junction Public Works has this advice:
"Keep your property and the surrounding drainage areas clear of debris, including loose vegetation, at all times. This helps prevent clogs downstream during flooding. Secure items on your property against the high winds that ultimately blow through A.J. neighborhoods."
I have flood insurance. When should I call my insurance company?
It's a good idea to wait until we've assessed the damage. Some water losses are small enough that insurance never needs to be involved. Most insurance companies will put a mark on your record even if you don’t file a claim just because you informed them there was a water loss. But take photos and document events to support a claim.
Is my Apache Junction home in a floodplain?
All homes are in a flood zone whether you live in a low, medium, or high-risk flood area. You need not live near water. Therefore, it's good to understand the flood risk near your home so you can take preventative action.
Apache Junction conducts its own flood hazard determinations in partnership with the county. Visit the Pinal County website for Floodplain maps and more information.
Water Damage Restoration Services
A Summary of Our Process
- Step 1: Identification and Safety
First, we will confirm the source of the water damage and stop any flooding. We also determine the contamination category. And we communicate safety issues to help you take action as needed.
- Step 2: Extraction and Dry-Out
Next, we remove the water in your home with industrial equipment such as pumps, vacuums, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, or other extraction tools. A quick dry-out is essential to reducing mold growth and secondary water damage.
- Step 3: Protection and Demolition
At this phase, we salvage the property and belongings we can clean and contain using a contents packout service. And remove contaminated items that cannot be restored. We then complete demolition of destroyed items and materials.
- Step 4: Testing and Cleanup
Cleaning involves antimicrobial, antibacterial, disinfectant treatments, and deodorization. Our preferred product line is Benefect. Professional sampling and laboratory testing ensure we restore a healthy environment (if needed).
- Step 5: Repair and Restoration
We offer reconstruction services from minor repairs to a full build-out as needed to restore your home to pre-flood condition.
Water Damage Services
ATH is Ready to Restore Your Apache Junction Home from Water Disaster
Why Choose ATH Restoration?
- Emergency response 24/7
- 3-year workmanship warranty
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- AHERA-training certified through the EPA
- IICRC certified
- Certified Residential and Commercial Mold Inspector (CRMI)
- Direct insurance billing and mitigation.
- Deductible Assistance - we cover up to 50% of your insurance deductible.
We had a leak from our upstairs tub late one afternoon. I called the next morning and they arrived within half an hour. They quoted the job, and set up the fan and de-humidifier within the hour. They came back 3 days later, repaired the drywall, textured and painted in the morning. Great job. Repair is awesome - in fact it looks better than it did before. I was really pleased with the work they did. It gave me peace of mind that we have avoided any mold issues.
Arizona Total Home Restoration provides Apache Junction homeowners with experience, compassion, and the personal attention you need to address all types of water damage, including storms and flooding, sewage cleanup, contaminated Cat 3 water damage, and plumbing leaks.
Get in touch, let us know what's happened, and we will come out to assess the damage and consult with you free of charge.